Retail Manager h/fSociété retail search Retail Manager.
Poste : The Retail Manager is responsible for optimizing the customer experience, sales, growth and profitability of a fast growing international fashion brand throughout Thailand.
Your missions will be :
• Customer offering : identify market specific needs for customer offerings for all channels, great product understanding to keep the brand DNA consistency in all channels, oversee price mapping
• Sales : analyze, set goals, support and follow up on results to optimize sales and growth for current portfolio and new stores, constantly improve and find new possibilities to sell more in all channels, co-ordinate communication and collaboration with the country organization and the local expansion teams, lead the store planning team to secure quality, budgets and time management for new openings,
• Expansions : secure brand road map with local expansion team, visit locations when needed to verify project, support local expansion with sales turn over and costs.
• Marketing : drive PR and press communication plan throughout the country, in collaboration with the marketing and communication teams at the headquarters.
You will take responsibility as a leader by acting according to the company values and the Global Leadership Expectations.
As a key member of the brand management team, you will be a role model for all colleagues both within and outside of the brand.
The Retail Manager m/f has a business degree or equivalent professional qualification, with a minimum of 10 years of experience ( min 3 y within brand management).
He/she is customer service oriented, knows how to delegate and lead people, to plan and organize and to cope with a hard workload.
The Retail Manager shows the following interpersonal skills: interacting with people, driving & encouraging his / her staff, initiative, motivation, open minded and ready to learn, enthusiasm !
Required skills :
- Excellent leadership, team work and communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Proactive approach to work tasks and responsibilities
- Goal driven, ambitious and open minded to constantly improve
- Customer focused and love for the product to create an inviting and exciting shopping experience with high level of customer service
- Sales driven
- Ability to work at a fast paste and in an ever changing environment
Contacter l'annonceur :